Monday, June 27, 2011

Fucking drink trays

Thats all I have to say right? Plane takes off and you run to the bathroom as soon as they start with their trays. You piss all over the wall and get out to find the attendant pushing the stupid tray down the aisle, charging 4 bucks a can of pop, makin you sit in an empty seat for half a fuckin hour before they're done. And who the fuck pays this money for shit food when they could've bought something twice as big for a dollar less in the terminal? Airplanes suck and once again makes me that guy with the screaming baby in the other row that can't control his kid. Fuck everyone, babies hate planes.
In other news I took a week off from writing for vacation. I can't wait to jump back in.

- Postedi using BlogPress from my iPhon

No comments:

Post a Comment