Saturday, June 4, 2011

Good beer kills

I love Sam Adams cream stout. It might be my new favorite beer. Its thick and tasty as hell. iPod changes hell to he'll every time. Reading American Psycho and the murder scenes are truly horrific. The book is great and better then the movie. I'm two chapters into the editing process and it's not as bad or timely as I thought. I'm by no means rushing it but I know what I'm looking for and always wary of that voice of doubt that creeps up and says my book sucks and that I should throw out any idea of getting anything published. I hate that voice. Thus the beer! Also what you read influences what you write and American psycho being a present tense satire totally fucks with my writing. Good thing I go over each section three times.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment