Thursday, July 7, 2011

What the hell to write

I'm at that point right now where I've just finished the first go through of editing and I'm sitting back admiring the novel before I have to pick it up again and realize that it still sucks and edit again. The worst part about the editing process is that once I get close to the end, I'm anxious to finish so some passages get glazed over while I try to get to the next edit. So the whole book is basically a downward slope. The next edit I think I'll start from the end and work my way backwards. Fun stuff. Made a cover that sucks. Sent it to my brother so he can run it through photoshop and make it look awesome. Anything is better then what I drew at this point so it'll be cool to see what he comes ip with. Plus he's one of those people whose job requires him using photoshop all day so I'd imagine he's not bad at it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment